Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pregnant With A Cystocele

Catrice Highlighter

can not pass on what Bine .... exactly highlighter. Catrice also has a particularly pretty ones released by the Enter Wonderland Le. Does exactly my taste.
Included are all 10g for € 4.49 with the color designation C01 Fairy Dust.
in the box he looks quite unremarkable but for the first time applied chan curiosity gold medals in the light he once rose. Very pretty to look at, and above all, rather rare to find something in the drugstore.
In a stand of three highlighter can be found, and I think they are out of print quickly determined. Well, we're at it two less:) since I have a as a thank you for your many visits, comments, links and wants to give away much more!
What do you have? Quite simply a comment with your name / nickname and leave your valid e-mail address and since her participants ♥ my small gift for you! On Wednesday, 09:03:11 at midnight you can no longer participate via random and I loose the lucky one. Good Luck.
need to participate only in Germany and in the minors I have parental permission, because I need to win your address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment