Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Daughter Has. Lot Of Phlegm Inside

Favorites

jerk jerking the month of February was around:) What I like and use often see here.


Mac Cleanse Off Oil

with a wiping everything down. It is a pleasure to use it in the evening to remove make. No burning or tangles in the eyes, everything will be completely removed and remains a soften the skin.


Sleek Blush in Rose Gold


The Swatch shows very well how wonderful he is. One should, however, the skin before powdering well, otherwise the pores stresses disadvantageous, as the gold shimmer is very intense. worn


Mac Lipstick in Plumful


Not very long in my collection, but since then every day. I love that sound, it goes perfectly well with my skin tone. The Lustre Finish conjures up a top-maintained earnings on the lips.


Artdeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer 55


Ah yes, the soft tones my eye this month. Artdeco has a great selection of beautiful mauve / taupe-colored nail polish colors. A good sub - is about to paint a better grip at the recommended Artdeco paints.


Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in Clair + Ebelin powder brush


I can not mention often enough how great I think this powder. It is matted and fixed the applied make-up perfect. The coverage is quite delicate, but it refines the skin and makes you look very smooth. Ebelin The brush is very soft, it gives and takes from the best product. The pink stem is also a sweet eye-catcher.


A lterra pomegranate conditioner and treatment

My hair love it. Although it is a very comprehensive care, my fine hair is not complaining. At first I could not get used to the scent really, now it's gotten better. The rinse I use daily and the treatment once a week, then I let them even 10 minutes act. The consistency of both products is more resistant and can be spread incredibly easily.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer


The texture is very silky and he makes the face look very fresh. The sound has no orange spot and it does not look unnatural. I use it very much for contouring and like the magic package to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment