Friday, March 4, 2011

How Can I Wear My Short Hair Up

Clubbing: Opium Eating & Studio

Just recently we have left the Capital of Culture year behind us, as well as already pulls fresh air from eating. After the Mika Tronic had to close last year, a nice location on the rail shooter is now filled with new life: The
Food Studio opened in March tried and true on the premises.




I'm in the last few months in the absolute clubbing Feeling , I naturally wanted to miss the opening is not tomorrow.
Due to a cold, but I will not be present.
.






come, but from the Essen Region and "Electro" is should go,
the opening Bongardt Alexander brings his Düsseldorf "Home14 Club project to Essen:



Since 04th February there is another commendable Club in Essen, who embodies the Berlin Flair:


who may have a musical taste!
(SoundCloud)

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment