Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Many Holes R In A Vagaina

Red Eyeshadow

reddish eye shadow can be an eye make-up look very interesting. Particularly struck me in the blue eyes, is particularly intense and beautiful.
4 candidates, I use very much:
  • Mac Sketch - for smoky looks very well suited.
  • Essence 2001 Wild Berry (LE) - a very nice sound that I like to combine with purple.
  • MNY 604A (LE) - I can only wear with a black base otherwise the eye is very tired.
  • Flormar 21 - my favorite, even if it is weakly pigmented, this reddish glow , a brilliant catcher and base out to get more.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Products Used
  • Base : Sans Soucis, Nyx Black Bean
  • Eyeshadow : Flormar 21, Mac Brown Down, Brule
  • eyebrows : Mac e / s Brown Down, Essence Liner in 02
  • lashes : Isadora Build Up Mascara + Lash Curler

0 comments:

Post a Comment